Thursday 22 March 2012

Hold on for a week...

well finally i got time for my 3rd post in the blog...

This is too for someone who also told me to maintain her anonymity. :)

well you know why I ceased talking to you, Its not because I want separation from you, definitely not due to I am fed up with you and its also not due to I am busy. Its because of, from my past experience that these relationship is not going to hold for long and that's what I don't want. There were incidence in life where I talked to a person and we are friends but we never met. Friendship started on the phone or facebook and ended with it. Friendship means from my perspective is to actually meet and spent some fun time including beer :).
Don't think I was wrong and you are of no value to me. It's the other way around, I have it but I don't show it. You are one of the nice girl I ever met, really and I mean it. One of the reason I like you that's because of your doing hard work, and not wandering out here and there doing nothing. I want you to succeed. From past several days I was not performing as per my potential and one of the reason was, I think, I used to spent much of time in studies and talking electronically( via fb or texting) and later after having bad performances I found out the very reason for my problem that is I am not living really in this world and my life is monotonous. There is a quote " if you want to know the real brotherhood and love, start living in this world". This week was very good for me. although every message that I got in this week was from other friends which I wishes to be your's:). and I hoped its good for you too. I experienced that my day span increased and my performance is increasing and I am involving with my friends and we got time to rethink about each other. It's good I think. If you Just hold on for a second and think you got to know, we use to dream to much and we also love it. Its doesn't matter to us the person just a few centimetre, what he is doing but what matters is that what other person is texting. You remember, we used to cry on that in the mega-cities the very neighbours don't talk to much and have nothing to do between then and our condition are better in our colony. we have lots of person around us to love, to care and to play with. The same thing we are doing and I needed this week time to figure out what is wrong and what is right. This is what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment